Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pay it Foward

Patchwork began with a selfless act of generosity, and now I am to pay the same deed forward. Months ago I was hosted on my friends land, free of charge. She insisted on pushing me through the door of owning my own store, and so much more. I wont forget her generous deeds towards me, and they have really moved me. I'm a firm believer of Karma, and paying good deeds forward, so now it is my turn.

I am going to host a newer creator, a friend, on my land. I am paying for the rent, I am paying for the plot, and to help me push this deed into action, I have set out an exlucive item in my store for only 25L to help make this come true, not for me, but for my friend Renee.





I'm asking you, to go do a good deed for someone, in any life. Send a nice comment to your favorite blogger, help a new player out with something, go tell your children how beautiful they are, or smile at a stranger. Do something good for someone else, anything... anyone.

You can read more on this project in world.
Visit Patchwork
- Prudence Skytower

No comments: